Friday, June 23, 2017

Some Heroes Wear Capes--Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

June 23, 2017

It's time for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !


The AMAZING Amy Tsuruta is the creator of this fabulous blog hop! Make sure you stop by and check out all the fantastic entries and the list of sponsors is over the top!  So many prizes and tons of inspiration!  
77 Sponsors is just AMAZING!!!!!!!  How generous of all these fabulous paper crafters to be a part of this fun event!  A HUGE THANK YOU to all of them!

LOVE coffee and I LOVE being a part of this event! 

I am also linking my card to the Fusion Challenge.  
I am playing along with the patriotic side of the challenge.


Is there anything more summery than Red, White and Blue? We love to celebrate the U.S.A. on July 4th and my family always has a party.  So here's to all the HEROS that make coffee for their family and friends! 

I created my card on a white card base.  I use the MFT Bold Stripes cover plate to create my background.  I cut the image in all three colors.  I used my star die cuts and cut a variety of sizes and frames of stars in red, white and blue and layered them on the stripes.  I used the Reverse Confetti   Just Brew It stamp set and dies for my cup.  I stamped it in red ink.  I added wink of stella to the coffee for shine and some rhinestones for a little bling!  




THANK you for stopping by my blog today!  

Stop by the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for inspiration!

Wishing you a fabulous day, HAPPY SUMMER and of lots of coffee breaks!

HUGS!
Claire

20 comments:

  1. Great sentiment on this! lovely patriotic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay cute sentiment
    and you are great at making cards with star Claire (hmm I have seen on DT blog the one for next 2 sunday hehe SMILE)
    love the colors too Claire
    great card for man
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and an awesome theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, what a fabulous Americana card! LOVE your choice of coffee mugs...it's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment made me laugh, love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and what a great cup with perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! The colors... the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome card! Love the colors, it really POP's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Love the red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card and just perfect for the upcoming 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Awesome red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great blend! Coffee and patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claire, this card makes me smile! Great sentiment with the patriotic colours. :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous, Claire! The stars and stripes background is so striking. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!