Thursday, June 22, 2017

Keep Smiling--The Challenge #88

June 22, 2017

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!

Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!  We do a different style of challenge each week.  We like to mis things up and keep them fresh!  This week we have a Keyword Challenge for you! 



This is NEW! 

You are welcome to use any many of the words 
in the banner as you would like! 

How will the words inspire you?

I love square cards, so I knew right away that I wanted my card to be a square.  I adore bright colors, flowers, and watercoloring so this challenge made me very happy!




My card is created on a white base.  The black square frame was cut using SSS stitched square dies.  I  created a watercolored background on watercolored paper using red, yellow and orange Peerless Watercolors.  I trimmed it with the stitched square dies, too.  I used the MFT Doddled Blooms stamp set and dies to create all the flowers, stems and leaves.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  Some were adhered with dimensionals.  Keep Smiling was stamped in black Memento ink.  Wink of Stella and clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added for shine.  




A few rules to keep things fun and fair!


1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.

Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you.  Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration.  You won't be disappointed! 

















Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

HUGS!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so bright and cheery! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire...this is one fabulous and fun card, love all those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the layers and that wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!