Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thinking of You--PP344

May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's, Mommy's, Mom's, Mum's, and Mama's!  I hope your day is relaxing, restful and very special!  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!  I am the hostess this week and I have a bright color challenge for all of you!  



Have fun and get creative!  I can't wait to see all of the ideas you can come up with using my color palette!




My card is created on a white card base.  A Pear Pizzazz rectangle was cut using a stitched die.  I cut a white zig zag square using W Plus 9 Pinking Square dies.  The jar, flowers and leaves are stamped with Versa Mark ink.  I embossed them with white embossing powder.  The stamp set is from Newton's Nook Lovely Blooms and the matching dies were used to cut out each piece.  I used a sponge and Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz inks to distress all the pieces.  Wink of Stella and dimensionals were added on the flowers.  A sentiment from SugarPea Designs Caring Critters was stamped in black Memento ink.  Clear sparkling sequins were added for fun.



Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
All stamping products are welcome.  Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

HUGS!
Claire

9 comments:

  1. Claire - Happy Mother's Day! I love your bright bouquet of wonderful flowers and great job with the vase treatment, too. I love the white mat that you have behind your focal element, too. Fabulous use of the colors.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Claire! What a wonderful way to use these colors! This was such a fun combination too! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! You made them feel like all those flowers were cut and brought in from nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful, Claire! Your color combination is beautiful and you've captured it perfectly in this wildflower bouquet. Gorgeous water coloring and turquoise is the perfect color for that vintage mason jar! Beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your colour combination this week Claire - and your beautiful vase of flowers is perfect! Love the zig-zag shaped panel behind too. I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty bouquet! I love the cute jar and the pinked background.Awesome design Claire!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is amazingly beautiful, Claire!!! Love that pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very, very, very GORGEOUS Claire!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely bouquet, Claire! I love how you embossed and then sponged the elements, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!