Saturday, May 27, 2017

You're So Charming--Sketch Saturday #465

May 27, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at 
Sketch Saturday!




We have a new sponsor joining us this week--
 AMB Illustrations!  The super prize offered this week is an amazing digi prize from AMB Illustrations!




My card is a white square. (5 X 5)  I layered Lemon Lime Twist and Plum card stock for the base.  A piece of plaid paper was cut in starburst shapes to follow the sketch.  The little princess is from 
AMB Illustrations princess collection. I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  A few pearls were added in the top corner. 




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!