Sunday, May 7, 2017

Happy Mother's Day--SSC 152

May 7, 2017

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  

Teresa has a fun sketch challenge for all of you!  It is so versatile.  Great for any type of card. 


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 19th @ 6pm EST. 



My card is created on a white card base.  I used the plaid papers from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid  paper pack for my rectangle shapes.  I used the MFT Blueprints 20 to cut the scalloped shaped rectangle.  The flower is stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The flowers and leaves are from the Lovely Blooms Neat and Tangled stamp set.  I used distress inks to color the flowers and leaves.  The sentiment is stamped in black Memento ink.  A few sequins and Wink of Stella were added for sparkle and shine.  



You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet claire, it is a darlin color combo, I will need to give it a try since I have started using purple(never use to use purple). hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so fresh and springy! I hope I can play with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Claire! Love your purple blooms! :) Sending hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Mother's Day card...love your beautiful purple posies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gingham paper on this color dear Claire
    the flower is beautifully there too and the blue DP is perfect choice
    adorable use the sketch dear Claire
    see you around
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Claire! Love the colors and your flower is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!