Saturday, October 15, 2016

Forever Friends--The Challenge #82

October 15, 2016

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!!    A different style of challenge is offered each week!  We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!


Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

It's week three  and we have a fabulous photo inspiration challenge for you!  
Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!





My base card is Kraft paper.  I added a green layer was added and a Marina blue frame.  My card is stamped with the Unity Stamp set Always From The Heart.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment on Kraft paper and sponged the edges.  Wink of Stella was added on the dresses.  





Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!  

Guest Designer


 HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card Claire, I love this wonderful little scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!