Sunday, September 11, 2016

Good Heavens--SSC135

September 11, 2016

It's time for a new challenge at  Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful color combination for you to use. 



Use a Minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your Choice.


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, September 23rd@ 6pm EST. 


My best friend from college came to spend a few days with me.  We always enjoy shopping and more shopping when we are together.  I made this card for her.  It pretty much sums it up for us!  

I used a square white card base.  I added a polka dot background.  The white square was cut with the SSS square stitched die.  I stamped the  bathing beauties from Art Impressions Selma and Gladys Set in Momento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut the speech bubbles.  I made a mask and then added Distress ink for the background.  Sparkling clear sequins were added for fun!




This challenge will run for 2 weeks You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome Claire! Love the sentiments, perfect with your ladies in their cute swimsuits. Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you have used on your card
    sweet sentiment and nice lady Image
    Love the sponge background too..
    Lovely card dear Teamie and thanks for your visit
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old lady humor cards! A beach theme is a perfect way to incorporate the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card totally made me smile! Makes me think of me and BFF also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!