Saturday, August 27, 2016

I'm Nuts About You--FMS251

August 27, 2016

I can't believe it is almost September!  Where does the time go?  

I finally found a few extra minutes in my "tepee" to make a card.  I love the team at Freshly Made Sketches and wanted to play along with their fun sketch.




 My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a piece of SU Chocolate Chip card stock using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies by SugarPea Designs.  The inside rectangle was cut using the same dies.   The patterned papers are from the Autumn -Carta Bella paper pack.  I cut a white oval using  Stampin' Up! dies and sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink.  The funny little squirrel and sentiment  are from Nuts About You by SugarPea Designs.  I colored the squirrel with Copic Markers.  The squirrel and sentiment are stamped using Momento Cocoa ink.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.


THANKS so much for stopping by my blog today!  I always love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful weekend!
XXX,
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire, this little guy is adorable! So is your card. I love the browns, oranges and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall colors and cute squirrel on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fellow is such fun and I just love the prints and patterns you have used behind him. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your little squirrel is so adorable! I love the warm colors - the plaid background is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!