Sunday, July 17, 2016

LOVE Is In The Air--SSC131and FMS245

July 17, 2016

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  

This week we have a fun color challenge for all of you!  Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors in this palette and a neutral to create your project!  We can't wait to see what you create!


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, July 29th@ 6pm EST. 

This challenge will run for 2 weeks.


I am also entering my card in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge!  Their sketch was just perfect for my card this week!  


My card is created on a square white card base.  I cut textured green card stock using the Lawn Fawn Meadow borders.  The top section of the card is covered with card stock that is covered with clouds.  The white rectangle is cut with a Simon Says Stamps  rectangle stitched die.  I inked the borders with distress ink.  The little toucans from Clearly Besotted Some Birdie Loves You were stamped on Neenah Solar White paper and colored with Copic Markers.  The matching dies were used to cut the toucans out. 


I used a "love" die from Stampin' Up and cut it out in orange four times and once in red to make it pop.  Wink of Stella was added on the sentiment and toucans for shine.  I also stamped two heart from the stamp set and colored them with Copics.


You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Hope your moving home all is ok
    all carton already packed out and you have more time to crafting and visiting friends blogs
    Claire
    this Image is so cuuuteee
    clever way to put sentiment on two colors
    the bird so lovely colored..
    love this cute card and the scene is wonderful
    great DT card teamie
    see you on my snowman card teamie
    hugs from Teammate
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to highlight those toucans on top of the grass and sky. I love the way you layered up "love" so that it really pops from the grass. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Claire, and perfect for the challenge photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!