Monday, February 29, 2016

Capture Life--The Challenge #62

February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year!  Enjoy this extra day in the year!  Remember every day is a gift!

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!

This week we have a theme challenge for all of you!  It is Masculine card week using this inspiration photo.  We can't wait to see what you create!  


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!



My card features the SugarPea Designs-Wanderlust Stamp Set.  I colored the scooter with Copic markers and fussy cut it.  Circles were cut using  SPD Zig Zag Stitched Circles.  The background paper is from my stash.  I also embossed an Early Expresso strip with an argyle embossing folder from SU.  Three cork circles were added for fun.  





Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!  

                                                         
HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! I love the little scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun scooter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration photo, Claire! Love that darling, little scooter, and your background paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scooter is so cute! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and I love the scooter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!