Monday, November 23, 2015

Merry & Bright--The Challenge #52

November 23, 2015


It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have a gorgeous inspiration photo for you to use.  We can't wait to see all of your beautiful projects!




1. Use the challenge to create a card or paper project.
2. Please add the challenge photo to your post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun.



My base card is a white square.  (5 X 5)  The next layer is Garden Green (4 3/4 X 4 3/4)  The top layer is red and white polka dots (found in my stash) cut with Simon Says Stamp Square Stitched dies.  The green holly rectangle is cut using the  Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangle dies using Doddlebug Designs SugarPlum Paper Pack.  The banners are created using the stitched rectangle fish tale banner dies by My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' UP! stamp set (Good Greetings).  I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Zing Rouge embossing powder.  



I used the Reverse Confetti-Layered Snowflake Die to create the snowflake.  The base is white and the green is from the Doddlebug Sugarplum paper pack.  Real Red and Garden Green are used in the layers.  I created a white twine bow and added one of the enamel dots on top of the bow.  More green enamel dots were added for fun. 

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!  


Guest Designer - Kim Lackenbach of Kim Creates!  

                                          Have a wonderful week!  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hugs!
Claire


10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love your gorgeous snowflake, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Claire!! The reds and greens are perfectly festive and what a great snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Claire, these festive colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Claire! Love that Christmasy snowflake! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the button and twine you added to your snowflake, Claire, lovely little card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card using traditional colors....love all the elements, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Claire - who would have thought that a snowflake in traditional colours would look so good, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! You bought that die...squeee....I LOVE it!! Well, now I have to have it too :) I love your color choices, such a sweet card!! Happy Thanksgiving!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very beautifful . love it

    http://mitra303.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red & green for a card with a snowflake--beautifully festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!