Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy, Happy Birthday--Always Playing With Paper-The Challenge #44

September 28, 2015

It's Monday and time for a fun challenge at: Always Playing With Paper --The Challenge
We can't wait to see how this inspiration photo inspires you!  



1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge photo to your post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun.

When I looked at the inspiration photo, the first thing I noticed after the fun little monsters was the chevron pattern.  So, I looked through my stash and found this orange and white piece of chevron by American Crafts-Basics Paper Pad  and cut it with my rectangle stitched dies.  My base card is white and the next layer is Wild Wasabi card stock by Stampin' Up!  My frame was cut using two of the layered stitch dies.  I tape them together with washi tape to keep them from moving and cut the Wild Wasbi frame.  The inside layer is cut with another rectangle stitch die using Daffoldil Delight card stock by Stampin' UP!  


I stamped several of the monsters on Neenah white card stock using the Lawn Fawn-Monster Mash Stamp Set.  I colored the monsters using Copic Markers.  I cut them out using the matching dies by Lawn Fawn-Monster Mash Die Set.  The HAPPY banners were stamped with black Momento ink using the WPlus9-Happy Mail Stamp Set and matching dies were used to cut the banners out.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  After I decided on the placement of the monsters, I adhered them and added lots of goggly eyes and Wink of Stella for extra shine.  



Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!


Have a wonderful week!  


Hugs!

Claire





2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Claire! I love the Google eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! What Anita said! LOL Very colorful and cheerful too! Party monsters can't help but make you smile! Hope you had a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!