Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year! FM 190

December 30, 2014

It is very difficult to believe that the year is ending tomorrow.  I have not been able to craft or blog for two weeks.  I have missed it so much, but I am thankful for time that I have been able to spend with my family.  I have had my Mother with me for ten days.  She is 86 and I am very thankful to be able to spend precious time with her.  I also entertained my sister, brother in law, our children and GRANDS, too.  I am currently babysitting three of our GRANDS.  5, 2 and 5 months is a lot of fun and makes for a VERY busy Grammy!  I am so tired!  I am not sure I will know how to deal with a quiet house after tomorrow.

I want to wish Tara and Hayley a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY at Colour Me...!  I have LOVED being part of their team the past six months!  

My first card after this long break is for This week's Mashup Challenge is:
  • Create a project using the "Sketch". 
  • Create a "2 Layer card with a grungy element in the background". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the sketch that's 2 layers only"


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you the Happiest New Year!
Thank you for all your support this year and I hope you will continue to follow my blog.  



I added Wink of Stella to the snowflakes and Glossy Accents to the snowmen to make them shiny, but the picture does not show the fun shine!  Sorry!


Please leave a comment if you have a chance.  I love to hear from you!  

If you have a question, please email me at: Claire.

I wanted to share my favorite photo from the holidays.  This is a picture with My Mom, my son, Joe and his three beautiful children, Addison, Victoria and Robert.  




I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you the Happiest New Year!
Thank you for all your support this year and I hope you will continue to follow my blog.  

Happy Stampin'! 
Claire






3 comments:

  1. Claire, what a fun New Year card! Love your fun colored snowmen. :) Looks like you had a good time with your family. Definitely a good reason to take a break from stamping. :) Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup and have a great New Year!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun snowmen Claire - they look great against the splattered grunge background. I must remember to use this technique more on my cards! S glad you had an enjoyable Christmas and new year - that photo is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO CUTE Claire :) Thank you so much for sharing a card with us at Colour Me...! for our 1 year anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!