Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday-You Party Animal!-CMCC No39

September 24, 2014

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Colour Me...!  This week the colors are "PLAYFUL"!  Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and a Neutral.  


Please get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. 

Stop by all the Design Team's blogs for added inspiration!  You won't be disappointed!



I must admit these are my favorite colors, but adding the Tangerine Tango with the other colors, caused me problems.  After several attempts, I was happy with my splattered background for my card.






Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I always love to hear from you!

You can email me at: Claire if you have any questions on my card.  

Join my email list for all the updates on my blog.

Until next time!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire





2 comments:

  1. Love this card - perfect for any party animal! The splatters look really great behind the cute balloon animal - great use of the colours, some of my favourites too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is THIS? The twine really adds an element of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!