Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Let the Festivities Begin--FMS155

September 25, 2014

I woke up with a migraine this morning!:(((  I was so sad because I had so much to do today.  I had to miss my Bible Study and that made it worse.  I rested all morning and felt a little better by afternoon.  

When I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew I had to play along.  I always am amazed at all the talent that they share weekly!
I love the Santa & Co. Designer Series Paper and have been waiting on the right sketch to use it.  I have to admit, the moose makes me laugh!  If you know me very well, you know I love to be in my pajamas.  Actually, I would wear them all the time if I could.  LOL!  I thought the sentiment was perfect for this card.  Maybe it is a slumber party?!?  I hope you enjoy my card!  







Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I always love to hear from you!  It makes my day!

If you have any questions, please email me at: Claire.

I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Contact me if you are interested.

Happy Stampin'! 
Claire




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda! Glad it made you smile! XX

      Delete
  2. Claire this is adorable! You've made me look at this paper in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! I really like the paper. Such rich, dark colors! XX

      Delete
  3. LOVE this..so adorable..hope you keep feeling better and better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Laurie! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  4. What a great idea to make the tag out of that fun dsp. And I love the sentiment with it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. Love this card - the tag is so fun! I love this paper and its comical patterns. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! You are so kind and thoughtful! XX

      Delete
  6. Hi Claire,

    what a beautiful card! Great color combo, too - and I love the white background inside - it's also nicer that way to leave a message. Thoughtful and lovey card.
    All the best from Germany, love Mink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting on my card! You made my day! XX

      Delete
  7. Totally love this! Such a fun and happy card! Glad you shared with us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jen! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!