Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hippo Birdie To You! PPA196

March 25, 2014

Today is cold and very windy.  I thought Spring had arrived, but I guess it is definitely a Lion day today!  Hope the lamb comes back tomorrow.  March is almost over, so it can't last much longer.

Anyone that knows me well, knows I LOVE hippos!!!  I have written about them before in my blog.  The great sketch from Pals Paper Arts was perfect to use my new stamp from Lawn Fawn.  I hope you smile when you see it!








Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Black Staz On, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight

Stamp Set:  Lawn Fawn Year Four

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Aqua Painter

Embellishments:  White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Coastal Cabana Button

I hope you are smiling today!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this cute little hippo and his birdie friends!  I love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love the hippo-birdie stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! SO nice to hear from you! I love Hippos! They make me laugh! XX

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind comment! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!