Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thoughts of You! CCMC290

February 18, 2014

It is a gorgeous day in Georgia!  It is 66 degrees!  You can't ask for more than that in February!   I really hate to say that when my Indiana friends and family are still covered with snow.  I know it seems like the winter that will never end to them!

I have not blogged for a few days because my computer went crazy!  I have been dealing with that computer for years and finally decided to make the plunge and buy a new one.  My Sweetie went with me and bought a MacBook Pro for me!  It is so amazing and I have so much to learn, but I am thrilled!

I am down to the last few hours to enter the Create With Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week. I loved the colors and needed a get well card for a male friend that had surgery.  I absolutely love the Fine Feathers stamp set and I never use it often.  I thought it was perfect for my card.  ENJOY!!








Stampin' Up Products:

Paper:  Island Indigo, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (Envelope Liner)

Ink:  Versa Mark:

Stamp Sets:  Fine Feathers, Loving Thoughts

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit,  Arrow Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder,  Starburst Framelit, Paper Snips, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Smokey Slate Embossing Powder, 2 1/2' Circle Punch,

Embellishment:  Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use these colors! This looks so elegant! Love the different textures, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Deb! I really appreciate your kind comments! X

      Delete
  2. WOW...I thought have never thought to use the colors like this. What a great card for your friend and I am sure he will appreciate it. I hope his surgery goes well! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I love that about card making! Getting ideas from so many talented card makers is amazing! Thank you very much for your kind comments! I love your challenges! X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the large starburst die cut embossed with arrows, just perfect with the feathers. Thanks so much for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nicole! I loved the way it turned out! Great to hear from you! X

      Delete
  4. Claire, I really like all the texture you've incorporated into your card! This is a great way to use these colors, and as you might guess, I love the feathers. Perfect card for cheering up a guy!! Thanks for joining the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!