Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Swallowtail/Gorgeous Grunge

August 20, 2013

Believe it or not, we had about 30 minutes of sunshine today in Georgia.  Haven't seen the sun in so long, I almost forgot what it looks and feels like!  :))

Today I made the same card in five different color combinations.  I  love the Swallowtail Stamp Set and I am always amazed how it takes on a different feel each time I stamp with it.  Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set was a give away at the Stampin' Up! Convention in July.  I wasn't sure that I would ever use it, but I am crazy about the little pop of color it added to the background of these cards.  I think I will be using this stamp set a lot now!  Thank you Stampin' Up!!!!!!




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla

Stamp Sets:  Swallowtail, Gorgeous Grunge and Chalk Talk

Ink:  Early Expresso, Rich Razzleberry,  Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Baked Brown Sugar and Versa Mark

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Embossing Powders: Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Heat Tool, Heating Buddy, Glue Dots, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/2 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch and Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Ribbon: Taffeta Ribbon in Tangerine Tango), Trim, Crochet Trim, Denim Jean Ribbon 

Want to join my team or order online?
Visit my website at www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net

Join my blog spot by adding you email address!
A Million Thanks!

Wishing you sunny days!
Happy Stampin!
Claire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!