Monday, August 19, 2013

Clean and Simple Challenge

August 19, 2013 

Another gloomy day, so I thought I would enter the Paper Players #159 challenge.  It is a difficult concept for me because it is one-layer card.  It should be so simple, but I struggled with the simplicity of the sketch.  I would like to thank Ann Marie Hile for her card idea.  It inspired me to give it a try.  Here is my take on the clean-and-simple challenge.

 
   
                                                                                                                       
I looked down at the shirt I was wearing and got instant inspiration from the beautiful peacock feathers.  With a little extra bling it made this dreary day, less dreary!  ENJOY!!!!!

                                                          Here is my take on this fabric.


        


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White

Ink: Tempting Turquoise

Stamp Set:  World Treasures

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Write Markers-Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Old Olive  Apothecary Accents Framelits,  Sizzix Framelits

Embellishments:  Rhinestones, Linen Thread

Until next time!
Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!