Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back To School

July 31, 2013

How can this possibly be the LAST day of July?!?!?  I honestly don't know where the year has gone!
Time is flying by too quickly and on that note, I am going to share a card I made tonight for my PRECIOUS, First GRANDdaughter, Miss Addison Lee.  She is going to start Pre-K on Monday.  It is a bittersweet moment for all of us.  She is such a funny, inquisitive, friendly and precocious little girl that will be a delight for any teacher!  When I spend special time with her, I realize how much I miss teaching!  


Stampin' Up! Products

Storytime Designer Series Paper (Retired), Pool Party Paper (122924)
Stampin' Trimmer (126889),  Snail Adhesive (104332)
Red and White Gingham Ribbon and a Blue Button from my Scrapbooking supplies.


Please take a minute and like my Facebook page.
Visit my website at: www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!